Once the “Donate” button is clicked, you will be taken to PayPal to make the donation (either with an existing PayPal account or a Credit/Debit card).
Berkshire Community Foundation
100 Longwater Avenue
Please mark that your donation is for Brighter Berkshire.
If you are a UK taxpayer, or your company pays tax, it is simple to make a tax efficient donation to help your local community. Just print off and complete this gift aid form and send it to us along with your cheque. At no cost to you, every £1 donation is worth more to Berkshire Community Foundation, which as a registered charity can reclaim the standard rate of tax.
- 'We would like to set up a themed blog for the year so people can submit short personal stories of what they were going through and what helped change things for them. Totally booed with also do some book reviews and identify a set of authors linked to mental health to come and do a book signing event in Berkshire’
- ‘I would be more than happy to talk about hoarding at any event that comes up and I can also let the Athena Network ladies know about it’
- ‘I would like to hold a public open space art exhibition with a mental health theme.’
- ‘We will train train at least 10 more people in our organisation in mental health first aid.’
- ‘I will ask our team at work to have a coffee morning and invite someone who has had experience of mental health problems to come and share their experience to help with understanding what the issues are’
- ‘I will speak to the head teacher at my school and ask what are they going to do for the year of mental health’
- ‘I will take any leaflets you have and hand them out at the school gates when I pick up my children from school’
- ‘I will donate the funds from my charity walk later in the year to the Brighter Berkshire Initiative and will share information about it through my fundraising’
- ‘I use my experience in working in mental health to speak to others to raise awareness.’
- ‘I will go to the shops in the town centre and ask them what are they doing for the Berkshire Year of Mental Health’
- ‘I will give 25% off a spray tan for one of my customers getting 10 people to make a pledge for Brighter Berkshire'
- ‘We will promote on our website and to our networks’