There are lots of ways you can raise money to help people in Berkshire. Fundraising events are a fantastic and fun way for people of all ages and abilities to help raise valuable funds for the work of Berkshire Community Foundation.
Fundraising feels great
Have an event planned?
If you already have an event planned, register with us here.
Need some inspiration?
If you are deciding what type of event to take part in, see some inspiration below:
- Sponsored silence held at school
- Tea party with colleagues or friends
- Run or walk a full or half marathon
- Cycle with colleagues
- Day off raffle – ask your boss to donate a day off of work for one lucky employee and get colleagues to enter a raffle to be in with a chance of winning!
- Quiz night
- Chess competition
- Football tournament
- Order a collection box for your reception desk
Just choose which event you wish to do, organise it at school, work or with friends and family and set up your fundraising page here.
If you need any help, you can get in touch.