- With physical or learning disabilities
- With psychological and behavioural disorders
- Deprived of a normal life e.g. fostered or in hospital or
- Suffering from financial hardship.
- A community group or charity working in Berkshire
- Clearly demonstrating that your project will make a measurable difference to Berkshire residents suffering from disadvantage.
- Are available for children up to and including the age of 18 (or 25 for those with learning and/or physical disabilities), with a maximum grant award of £1,000
- Can only be made via a recognised support agency working with the child
- Are open to children living within the county of Berkshire who have permanent leave to remain.
- Overseas travel
- Repayment of debts or bills
- Vehicles/driving lessons
- Payments which should be covered by statutory organisations.
Please note: Grants cannot be made directly to an individual. Payments are made to the support agency making the application in order that it assumes responsibility for the money being spent as agreed by the committee.
Applications are considered throughout the year.
If you are interested in applying for Give a Child a Chance funding, please complete and submit an on-line Expression of Interest form.