- With physical or learning disabilities
- With psychological and behavioural disorders
- Deprived of a normal life e.g. fostered or in hospital or
- Suffering from financial hardship.
- A community group or charity working in Berkshire
- Clearly demonstrating that your project will make a measurable difference to Berkshire residents suffering from disadvantage.
- Are available for children up to and including the age of 18 (or 25 for those with learning and/or physical disabilities), with a maximum grant award of £1,000
- Can only be made via a recognised support agency working with the child
- Are open to children living within the county of Berkshire who have permanent leave to remain.
- Overseas travel
- Repayment of debts or bills
- Vehicles/driving lessons
- Payments which should be covered by statutory organisations.
Please note: Grants cannot be made directly to an individual. Payments are made to the support agency making the application in order that it assumes responsibility for the money being spent as agreed by the committee.
If there is funding available to match your request, we will be in touch to ask that a full application form be completed. Groups will be required to submit a copy of their constitution and accounts at this stage. Individuals will be required to supply details of monthly income and expenditure, and a recent bank statement.