Organisations should meet the following criteria:
- Be a not for profit, third sector voluntary or community group, active in their local community.
- Be volunteer led
- Be connected with and/or meeting the needs of the local community
- Have a constitution/terms of reference
Grants are available between £1,000 to a maximum award of £10,000.
The fund is seeking applications primarily working with young people. Examples include:
- Homework clubs
- Skills development
- Activities relating to the prevention of crime
- Mentoring or volunteering
- Youth Clubs
- Arts and culture
- The environment
This fund is currently open. The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 3 November 2017.
However, in the first instance, applicants are asked to complete an Expression of Interest form by 25 October 2017. Organisations/projects which meet the criteria will then be sent a link to the full application form.