West Berkshire Therapy Centre have released results of an impact study carried out into the difference their Power-assisted Exercise service makes to disabled people.
- 99% of clients agree or strongly agree that attending WBTC has had a positive impact on their health & wellbeing.
- 95% of clients feel more relaxed and less stressed since attending WBTC
- 95% of clients feel fitter and stronger since attending WBTC
- 80% of clients feel that their walking has improved since attending WBTC
- 86% of clients feel that they have been able to cope better with daily tasks since attending WBTC
- 80% of clients feel that at least one of their health concerns have reduced since attending WBTC
West Berkshire Therapy Centre (WBTC) provide over 200 individual exercise sessions every week to clients whose disabilities cover a very broad spectrum. WBTC has plenty of capacity to help more people, so if you know of anyone who might benefit please let them know that WBTC are here and able to make a big difference, keeping disabled people more mobile and independent.
“I look forward to coming every week. It gets me out the house and meeting other people with similar disabilities to myself has really helped me come to terms with it.”