The run takes place on Sunday 17th March 2019 and it will mark Sage Foundation VP Debbie Wall’s first Reading Half Marathon!
All places are free for the charity partners but they ask that you set a minimum fundraising amount of £300 for your charity.
Sage Foundation’s $1 Million Challenge is a global fundraising initiative, powered by the Sage community. Sage know fundraising is a major task for charities so they are committed to challenge themselves to support you to raise as much funds as possible so you can continue to do more good.
The Sage Reading Half Marathon takes in the highlights of the centre of Reading and the grounds of the University campus, culminating with a 15,000-strong crowd cheering you over the finish line in the Madejski stadium.
Once your runners complete the race they will have exclusive access to the VIP hospitality lounge in the Madejski stadium where they can celebrate their success with Sage colleagues, customers, partners and our other charity partners.
What you need to do:
To secure your 5 places in the Sage Running Squad all you have to do is:
- Email: ReadingHalfMarathon@sage.com asap to confirm if you wish to secure the places.
- By the 1st February have emailed:
- The full name and email address of each of your runners
- Please confirm if they have any access arrangements
- Please confirm their commitment to raising £300 for your charity as part of Sage Foundation’s £1 Million Challenge.
- Email the link to their online fundraising page so we can track their success
- Confirm they can make their own travel arrangements to and from the event but meet us before the race to enter our gold race start point
- Places are limited and on a first come, first served basis.
- Once we have the details above you will be sent registration links to share with your runners. They will then receive updates direct from the Sage Reading half marathon team.
In return, your runners will get:
- A Sage Foundation $1-million-dollar challenge running t-shirt complete with your charity logo
- Training support as part of our New Year New you through Sage Foundation programme
- Team Sage support on race day!
- Access to the VIP hospitality suite after the race