General Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Berkshire Community Foundation (charity no 1155173) whose registered office is at 100 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading RG2 6GP.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 12 years or over except employees of Berkshire Community Foundation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.berkshirecf.org.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 20th July 2018 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be contacted by Berkshire Community Foundation via the contact details provided with communications relating to the competition, the Vital Signs survey and general communications. These details will never be passed on to third parties. Communications can be unsubscribed from at any time via email or calling 01189 303021.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The prize Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2. Prize entries will be split into three broadly equal groups by number of entries, based on geographic areas by address of respondent, and there will be one prize draw per group. This is to ensure the three prizes go to different areas of Berkshire.
3. Winners will be chosen by 7th August 2017 at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter and the draw will be recorded.
4. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be granted.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Only one prize per community organisation, if a duplicate local community organisation is chosen, the winner will be contacted to select a different community organisation.
8. If the winner’s chosen community organisation is unable to comply with the BCF usual grant requirements, including good governance, or otherwise fails to respond to BCF, the winner shall be entitled to select a different community organisation.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and potential image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Berkshire Community Foundation shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
15. Berkshire Community Foundation also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Designed & Built By New Media