BUSINESS PHILANTHROPY CLUB 

The Business Philanthropy Club (BPC) is the business philanthropy club for Berkshire; a vehicle for businesses to give effective and targeted funding to grassroots organisations and projects in their local communities. Business Philanthropy Club members have come together to make a real, positive difference within Berkshire.  Members get the opportunity to not only support local charities but also to collaborate with other key business leaders to create tangible business opportunities. BPC members have come together for over 5 years to make a substantial, positive difference within Berkshire.

 

The BPC is a group of like-minded Berkshire businesses that believe in ‘social responsibility’ at a grassroots level and is the largest philanthropic group of businesses in Berkshire. The BPC brings businesses together to give effectively and efficiently helping those in need in the County along with providing dedicated staff volunteer support, as well as exclusive networking opportunities. 

Benefits

  • It is ongoing, efficient and hassle free.
  • There is a portfolio of support covering immediate, sustainable and development activities.
  • It allows you to gain access to hundreds of local charities and worthwhile causes that really need your help.
  • It gives you the ability to direct all requests for charitable help to the Foundation thus freeing up your company’s admin resources and reducing costs.
  • It provides you the opportunity to attend key events with business leaders as well as ‘Seeing is Believing’ visits to meet the people you have helped.
  • It provides you with corporate employee volunteering opportunities to complement or kick start your Corporate Social Responsibility.

Membership Levels

Membership donations are made to the BPC Immediate Impact Fund with 25% used to build a Lasting Gift Fund for the BPC to demonstrate local businesses long term commitment to their local community. The remaining 75% is available for grant-making in the here and now making an immediate impact in the local community while also supporting the facilitation of volunteering opportunities for our members. BPC events are fully sponsored, ensuring all funds raised by its members go directly to the causes the group supports.

 

The volunteer support offered as part of the membership options below is an easy way for SME’s to kick-start their Corporate Social Responsibility, but can also complement and run concurrently to existing charitable commitments and partnerships. Employee Volunteering strengthens the over-stretched charity sector and enhances the service received by those in need in our community.

The BPC has membership levels designed to fit in with the aims and budget of your business:

BRONZE

  • Member events
  • Annual Showcase Event
  • One to One meeting with Philanthropy Director

£1,500 PA

SILVER

  • Member events
  • Annual Showcase Event
  • Volunteering support for employees*
  • One to One meeting with Philanthropy Director

£2,500 PA

GOLD

  • Member events
  • Annual Showcase Event
  • Volunteering support for employees*
  • One to One meeting with CEO

£5,000 PA

DIAMOND

  • Member events
  • Exclusive Donor Event
  • Annual Showcase Event
  • Volunteering support for employees*
  • One to One meeting with CEO/Chair of Trustees
  • BCF Ambassador Status

£10,000 PA

PLATINUM

  • Member events
  • Exclusive Donor Event
  • Annual Showcase Event
  • Volunteering support for employees*
  • One to One meeting with  President/VIP
  • BCF Ambassador Status

£20,000 PA

* Number of employee volunteers is based on requirements of member organisations.

Join Now

  • Your Details
  • Cheques need to be made payable to Berkshire Community Foundation and sent to: 100 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading RG2 6GP Please mark that the cheque is for BPC membership along with your name.

    Bank transfers should be made to the following HSBC account: Account name: Berkshire Community Foundation
    • Sort Code: 40-38-04
    • Account No: 94125592

The BPC has distributed tens of thousands of pounds in charitable funding to local groups and aims to build that figure to hundreds of thousands.
To find out more about the BPC, call BCF on 01189 303021 or email us via info@berkshirecf.org.

Newsletter Signup